Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services, website, advertising, strategic alliances, social media sites, meeting planning, and financial management. Additionally, AMPED coordinates board, advisory committee, and program committee activities.
- Managed joint annual meeting with more than1,800 attendees
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Supported international triennial meeting with a record-breaking 8,806 attendees from 92 countries, managing multiple vendors and service providers
- Received 1,583 abstracts, held 14 teaching courses, 11 satellite symposia and 3.5 days of general sessions with 206 speakers, 1,003 posters and 50 exhibitors
- Meeting resulted in 60 original media articles and 85 video and TV interviews
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Abstract-driven meeting with 650 attendees, 186 abstracts, plenary sessions, exhibits, sponsorships, and networking dinners
Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for an international trade association of heavy equipment managers with more than 160 member companies and 1,300 individuals. AMPED plans and manages AEMP’s three annual member meetings: the Annual Meeting, Leadership Summit and EquipmentSHIFT.
AMC Institute (AMCI)
AMPED provides HR, staffing, IT and infrastructure support to AMCI in our Washington, DC office, helping them be even more effective in delivering services to their members. AMCI represents over 195 association management companies, including AMPED, that manage over 1,800 associations. The total budget for associations managed by AMC Institute members is more than $1.5 billion.
Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association (FSGA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for an industry that represents nearly 60 million fantasy sports players in North America and the companies that provide services, news, information, and competition to this fast-growing $7 billion industry.
- Coordinate two conferences (Summer and Winter) for more than 200 attendees each
- Revamp operations to increase efficiency
- Develop conference marketing campaigns to increase attendance and grow revenue
International Multiple Sclerosis Visual System Consortium (IMSVisual)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for IMSVISUAL, the International Multiple Sclerosis Visual System Consortium. Their goal is to improve care, research and education in multiple sclerosis and other neuroinflammatory disorders by advancing our understanding of the visual system in MS. IMSVISUAL holds an annual symposium during the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) annual Forum.
National Air Filtration Association (NAFA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international trade association with more than 400 member companies and 1,000 certified individuals.
- Reviewed and revamped day-to-day operations to maximize efficiency of organization
- Developed online member database, allowing members to instantly pay dues and fees, update contact information, register for events and effectively communicate with the association
- Currently developing and implementing a member retention, growth and marketing strategy along with a public relations plan
NIBA - The Belting Association
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to NIBA - The Belting Association, including membership management and development, governance, meeting planning, financial management, marketing, communications and design. NIBA is a trade association representing 145 distributor/fabricator companies and over 125 additional manufacturing-based companies that produce belting and components and supply the conveyor belting industry.
- Organize annual convention (every September) for more than 500 attendees
- Improve operations to increase efficiency
- Manage marketing campaigns and publications to increase member engagement
- Develop governance models to help empower volunteer leaders
North American Imaging in Multiple Sclerosis (NAIMS) Cooperative
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for The North American Imaging in Multiple Sclerosis (NAIMS) Cooperative, which represents a network of 30 academic centers focused on accelerating the pace of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) research in MS through idea exchange and collaboration. NAIMS holds an annual symposium during the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) annual Forum.
Society of Wetland Scientists
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international professional association with more than 3,000 members, monthly e-newsletter, website and annual meeting.
- Improved strategic plan by identifying measurable objectives and setting quantified goals
- Gained more than 530 new members in first year of management
- Consistently achieve a greater than 75% retention rate
- Led redesign of website, boasting a modern look and feel and improved integration with the membership database to increase member satisfaction as well as data collection of prospective members
- Plan and manage annual meeting for over 600 attendees, introduced a clean annual meeting website for event information and registration
- Created a media and public relations plan to raise public awareness through media relations, a strong web presence and collaboration
Society for Research on Adolescence
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to SRA, including membership management and growth, governance, meeting planning, financial management, and marketing and communications. SRA serves over 1,600 members from 30 countries throughout the world.
- Improve operations and processes to increase efficiency and maximize growth of membership
- Redesign the SRA website to be easily accessible by a number of different constituencies
- Provide updated strategic planning to create and fulfill society priorities and initiatives
- Plan and manage an abstract-driven biennial meeting
Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
AMPED provides headquarters services for state professional association with more than 550 members who work in the association management and hospitality industry. Focus on education, networking and Certified Association Executive (CAE) study groups. Services include printed magazine, electronic newsletter, advertising, website, social media, strategic alliances, educational events, webinars, round-tables and informal networking. Annually plan a National Summit on Innovation for Associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country.
- Annually plan a National Summit on Innovation for Associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country
- Consistently achieve a 85-90% retention rate
- Consistently meet or exceed sponsor and advertising income goals
- Continuously explore additional educational opportunities for members such as CEO round-tables, CAE study groups, and board leadership seminars
- Formed partnership with other state SAE groups, bringing members bi-monthly educational webinars and creating non-dues revenue for the association
- Revamped group membership structure to increase network of members — 50 new members in November and December 2014 alone
Women in Trucking Foundation
The Women in Trucking Foundation raises funds from individuals, foundations, and corporations to make scholarships available in the trucking industry, in the fields of Safety, Driving, Technical and Leadership. We exist to help turns jobs into careers through education and training.