American Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants (AAAA)
AAAA is dedicated to the ethical advancement of the Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant (CAA) profession and to excellence in patient care through education, advocacy and promotion of the Anesthesia Care Team.
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for the association with more than 2,000 members and 19 state component societies. Services include but not limited to Board, committee and governance support, financial management, meeting management, membership, marketing, communications and design.
- Successfully pivoted and planned a virtual meeting for 700+ attendees after the Annual Meeting was cancelled in early 2020
- Improved operations and processes to increase efficiency, including board governance software, website improvements, new reporting and financial management structure
- Revamped marketing and communications strategy to implement more consistent branding and messaging
- Turned around financials from deficit budget to break even in less than one year
- Support the lobbying efforts of the organization, which have focused on 50 state practice expansion
- Created a new strategic plan with clear tactics and strategies to achieve those outcomes over a three year period
Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services, website, advertising, strategic alliances, social media sites, meeting planning, and financial management. Additionally, AMPED coordinates board, advisory committee, and program committee activities.
- Managed joint annual meeting with more than1,800 attendees
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Supported international triennial meeting with a record-breaking 8,806 attendees from 92 countries, managing multiple vendors and service providers
- Received 1,583 abstracts, held 14 teaching courses, 11 satellite symposia and 3.5 days of general sessions with 206 speakers, 1,003 posters and 50 exhibitors
- Meeting resulted in 60 original media articles and 85 video and TV interviews
- Achieved record-setting attendance with past two joint annual meetings
- Abstract-driven meeting with 650 attendees, 186 abstracts, plenary sessions, exhibits, sponsorships, and networking dinners
APTA Geriatrics is one of the largest sections of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), with over 5,500 members dedicated to the field of geriatric therapy and the empowerment of adults to move, engage and live well.
AMPED supports the geriatric component of the APTA Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) and many of the geriatric educational programs including the popular exercise certification series for physical therapists.
Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for an international trade association of heavy equipment managers with more than 160 member companies and 1,300 individuals. AMPED plans and manages AEMP’s three annual member meetings: the Annual Meeting, Leadership Summit and EquipmentSHIFT.
- Conducted nationwide search for new CEO, replacing a longtime retiring executive
- Management of three conferences annually averaging 300 registrants
- Development of strategic marketing campaigns
- Curation of new educational content for enhanced member experiences
- Development of strategic framework for organizational growth
- Creator of new governance and structure for enhanced support of strategic framework
Badgers United was formed by Wisconsin residents who recognize the University of Wisconsin – Madison’s great impact on our state, and the challenges it must overcome to continue delivering powerful results. Members believe a better Wisconsin starts with a stronger UW-Madison. AMPED provides administration, executes an annual giving campaign, maintains financial management, and leads strategic planning.
Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association (FSGA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for an industry that represents nearly 60 million fantasy sports players in North America and the companies that provide services, news, information, and competition to this fast-growing $7 billion industry.
- Coordinate two conferences (Summer and Winter) for more than 200 attendees each
- Revamp operations to increase efficiency
- Develop conference marketing campaigns to increase attendance and grow revenue
- Turned around financials from deficit budget to positive bottom line in less than six months
- Led organizational transition to include sports betting and a name and brand change
- Support the lobbying efforts of the organization, which have uniquely shaped the fantasy sports climate today
- Strategically revamped membership structure, resulting in a 20% increase in retention the first year
International Multiple Sclerosis Visual System Consortium (IMSVisual)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for IMSVISUAL, the International Multiple Sclerosis Visual System Consortium. Their goal is to improve care, research and education in multiple sclerosis and other neuroinflammatory disorders by advancing our understanding of the visual system in MS. IMSVISUAL holds an annual symposium during the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) annual Forum.
AMPED provides operation management for Leadership California, a nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) organization with a network of more than 1,700 women leaders and more than 3,000 supporters dedicated to advancing the leadership role of women in California.
- Pivoted typical quarterly leadership training sessions to virtual programming, allowing the organization to provide additional content to participants
- Added a silent auction and text-to-give program, replacing typical in-person annual fundraiser event
- Streamlined operations through automating forms, applications and speaker management
- Created a new marketing and communications plan, which includes increasing social media efforts
- Overhauled current database system to ensure accurate and easy-to-use data
- Creating and implementing an alumnae membership program that includes highlighting past participants and providing them with additional programming
National Air Filtration Association (NAFA)
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international trade association with more than 400 member companies and 1,000 certified individuals.
- Reviewed and revamped day-to-day operations to maximize efficiency of organization
- Implemented online member database, allowing members to instantly pay dues and fees, update contact information, register for events and effectively communicate with the association
- Developed and implemented a member retention, growth and marketing strategy along with a public relations plan
- Manage certification programs for Certified Air Filtration Specialist (CAFS), NAFA Certified Technician Level 1 (NCT I) and NAFA Certified Technician Level 2 (NCT II) including exams
NIBA - The Belting Association
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international trade association representing over 270 member companies that produce belting and components. Services include membership management, Board, committee and governance support, meeting planning, financial management, marketing, communications and design.
- Coordinate an Annual Convention for approximately 625 people each year that includes an expo, business meetings and some education.
- Implemented a new website and learning management system with single sign-on to increase member value.
- Developed key performance indicators (KPIs) and other governance solutions to help manage volunteer engagement.
- Coordinate 5-6 technical seminars each year to focus on hands-on demonstration of key principles and belting concepts. We also worked with NIBA to create online certificate courses on 101 level belting content.
- Consistently achieve a 93% retention rate while also prospecting for new members.
- Successfully managed a joint convention with related industry association.
North American Imaging in Multiple Sclerosis (NAIMS) Cooperative
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for The North American Imaging in Multiple Sclerosis (NAIMS) Cooperative, which represents a network of 30 academic centers focused on accelerating the pace of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) research in MS through idea exchange and collaboration. NAIMS holds an annual symposium during the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) annual Forum.
State Government Affairs Council (SGAC)
The SGAC is the premier national association for multi-state government affairs professionals, providing opportunities for networking and professional development. The organization champions professional and ethical standards in government relations. AMPED provides leadership in finance-related matters.
Society for Research on Adolescence
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to SRA, including membership management and growth, governance, meeting planning, financial management, and marketing and communications. SRA serves over 1,600 members from 30 countries throughout the world.
- Improve operations and processes to increase efficiency and maximize growth of membership
- Redesign the SRA website to be easily accessible by a number of different constituencies
- Provide updated strategic planning to create and fulfill society priorities and initiatives
- Plan and manage an abstract-driven biennial meeting
Society of Wetland Scientists
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services for international professional association with more than 3,000 members, monthly e-newsletter, website and annual meeting.
- Improved strategic plan by identifying measurable objectives and setting quantified goals
- Gained more than 530 new members in first year of management
- Consistently achieve a greater than 75% retention rate
- Led redesign of website, boasting a modern look and feel and improved integration with the membership database to increase member satisfaction as well as data collection of prospective members
- Plan and manage annual meeting for over 600 attendees, introduced a clean annual meeting website for event information and registration
- Created a media and public relations plan to raise public awareness through media relations, a strong web presence and collaboration
United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
The UMA serves to help the private motorcoach industry be successful and give UMA members the competitive edge. They protect and promote the interests and welfare of privately owned common carriers of passengers by motorcoach. AMPED works closely with the UMA President & CEO to provide financial management leadership. AMPED is also guiding UMA through a strategic operational assessment and leading the strategy and development of UMA's 2020 Virtual Sales Summit.
Wisconsin Society of Association Executives
AMPED provides headquarters services for state professional association with more than 550 members who work in the association management and hospitality industry. Focus on education, networking and Certified Association Executive (CAE) study groups. Services include printed magazine, electronic newsletter, advertising, website, social media, strategic alliances, educational events, webinars, round-tables and informal networking. Annually plan a National Summit on Innovation for Associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country.
- Annually plan a conference focusing on innovation in associations, drawing over 150 attendees from all over the country
- Consistently achieve a 85-90% retention rate
- Consistently meet or exceed sponsor and advertising income goals
- Continuously explore additional educational opportunities for members such as CEO roundtables, CAE study groups, and board leadership seminars
- Formed partnership with other state SAE groups, bringing members bi-monthly educational webinars and creating non-dues revenue for the association
- Revamped group membership structure to increase network of members, increasing membership by 40% in one month
Women in Government Relations
AMPED provides headquarters and full management services to WGR. WGR is dedicated to advancing and empowering women by fostering professional development and growth opportunities through a community that supports women’s leadership in government relations. Through robust programming and professional development seminars, WGR provides access to elected and appointed officials and senior staff.
Women In Trucking Foundation
The Women In Trucking Foundation raises funds from individuals, foundations, and corporations to make scholarships available in the trucking industry, in the fields of Safety, Driving, Technical and Leadership. We exist to help turns jobs into careers through education and training.
- Upgraded financial reporting from cash to accrual to be in line with GAAP
- Grew the fund balance for scholarship availability by over 140%
- Automated several processes, including recurring donations
- Increased visibility with consistent social media posts: Twitter 5%, FB 125%, LinkedIn 938%