What our partners are saying
Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association
NIBA- The Belting Association
NIBA - The Belting Association
Eric Lanke, CAE
Former WSAE Chair
CEO, National Fluid Power Association
John E. Schulenberg, PhD
Society for Research on Adolescence
Executive Director, Junior Volleyball Association
Past President, Search Committee member
National Air Filtration Association
President & Chief Social Strategist
Higher Logic, LLC
Greg Bohn, MD
Past President, Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
From a volunteer following the 2021 virtual DEI event of Women in Government Relations
Dr. Janice Doucet Thompson
Former board member, Leadership California
As for association operations, leadership, budgets, strategic planning, event planning, association database management, graphic design, web management, dues processing, building staff culture, and so forth, I have no training or experience, nor the interest or time. I rely on Lynda, as president of CSIA, to apply the expertise that will accelerate our growth. And she does so very well. Ours is the perfect partnership!
Working together, we have become increasingly effective at delivering value to our members. The growth of CSIA and our reputation as an effective, professional association in the world of automation are evidence that the hybrid model of CSIA leadership and management is a model that works.
After working closely with AMPED for five years I literally have only positive feedback. What are some of AMPED’s attributes?
• Professionalism, Quality – Everything they do and produce makes you proud to be affiliated with them.
• Forward thinking, progressive – Always searching for new methodologies and technologies.
• Accountability – Financial transparency with CSIA budget, monthly P&L, etc. There are no “up charges” or hidden fees.
• Honesty – There are no politics or hidden agendas.
• Collaboration – Superior working relationship, trust, open communication, team-oriented.
• Commitment – They go the extra mile and have a sense of urgency when something really needs to be done. They have never said "No" when I had an urgent request.
• Fun – In simple terms, they are a delight to work with.