Patterson guides transformative change for association CEOs
Lynda Patterson, FASAE, CAE, president and owner of Association Management Partners & Executive Directors (AMPED) has been named a Guiding Light advisor to the Association Transformation Organizers (ATO). Patterson is one of an esteemed group of sector advisors who deliver energy, wisdom and affirmation to the principal visionaries of ATO, who are themselves leaders in private, public and association sectors. The group strives to guide transformative change that is actionable and builds sustainable success.
ATO is convening a thought leadership think tank of association leaders to develop the agenda for succeeding in the next 5-10 years. The focus will be on the CEO/ED role and what it will take to successfully lead their organization through the changing landscape.
Their research to date has identified several priority issues including:
- Membership – creating more viable models and benefits
- Businification – the adoption of private sector practices
- Talent – the identification, recruiting and development of staff
- Member business disruptions – members themselves are experiencing challenges
- Value generation – understanding how value is created and received in the new market
Read more about Association Transformation Organizers.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.