AMPED Association Management President and Owner Lynda Bouchard Patterson, FASAE, CAE, has been elected 2023-24 Chair of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
Recognized as an industry leader nationally, Patterson is serving on the ASAE Board for her second three-year term and, last year, was Chair of the ASAE Research Foundation Board. She has also served on ASAE’s Business Services Board, Strategic Planning Task Force and CEO Search Committee.
Patterson is one of only 300 who has received the ASAE Fellow designation, an honorary recognition bestowed on exceptional association leaders who have made noteworthy and sustained contributions to their organizations and the association community.
“There are countless opportunities ahead as we work to build a clear vision and strategy for ASAE to Destination 2026,” said Patterson. “Working for mission-driven organizations, we get to see the impact of our work, and I am dedicated to amplifying our collective voice and elevating associations to make an even greater difference.”
“I always look forward to the energy and peer learning through ASAE,” Patterson continued. “It’s good to see the future of ASAE bringing so much excitement and new ideas to our meetings and organizations.”
Patterson founded AMPED Association Management in 2008 and has guided it to its standing as an AMC Institute Accredited company and a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise. With over 30 years’ experience in association management and consulting, Patterson brings knowledge of a variety of organizational models and cultures, having served organizations for over 30 years. Her visible presence in the association and hospitality community creates opportunities for her to continually learn from and share with other CEOs.
Patterson joins an esteemed group of officers and directors also newly elected for this term:
- Heidi Brock, President and CEO, American Forest & Paper Association, Chair-Elect of ASAE and Chair of the ASAE Research Foundation Board
- Jay Karen, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA), Secretary-Treasurer of the ASAE Board and ASAE Research Foundation Board
- Lakisha Ann Woods, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, American Institute of Architects, Immediate Past Chair of the ASAE Board
- Kimberly G. Napolitano, CASE, Executive Director, Industry Relations, and Intermediary Group Sales Hilton Worldwide Sales, At-Large Director
- Mary Wheatley, IOM, CAE, Chief Executive Officer National Scleroderma Foundation, At-Large Director
- Arthur C. Evans Jr., PhD, Chief Executive Officer American Psychological Association, At-Large Director
- Jason Oxman, CAE, JD, MS, President and CEO Information Technology Industry Council, At-Large Director
- Johnnie White, MBA, CAE, CMP, Chief Executive Officer/Executive Vice President American Society of Appraisers, At-Large Director
ASAE believes associations have the power to transform society for the better. A member organization representing 7,400 organizations and more than 48,000 association executives and industry partners, ASAE’s members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world.